Pages

December 9, 2011

Our first Christmas Tree

We have been married almost four years, and have never decorated for Christmas.  We've never been home for Christmas so we didn't have a reason to.  But this Christmas will be spent in our apartment, my brother and sister are coming from Utah so it will be all us siblings together.  I'm pretty excited about it.

In the past I havent always felt the Christmas spirit, but getting our own tree, stockings, and decorating has put me in the mood, and it's a nice change.  We went and picked out our Christmas tree a couple days after Christmas and it's the cutest tree.  A bit short at 5 feet, and nice and fat.  I love it.  Merry Christmas!!!


Here is the tree after we decoriate it, listening to She & Him Christmas, with cheese, apples, and sparkling cider.


No comments:

Post a Comment